Fashionistas Galore

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

#Travel #Goa Goa Lookbook #WhatIWore #BeachClothes



Hey you wonderful people,

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I was off for a quick runaway to Goa, my favouritestestest place in the world, and I am back now, all tanned, fully tanned, and full of frizz....well that is my hair condition almost all the time, whether I am at the beach, at home, or at work...more on that later.

For now, I thought I would share a few looks that I was wearing in Goa, barely any makeup on though, but it was all so casual and relaxed that the clothes were also fun and chilled out. If you have been out and about of late and have clicked your looks (I am sure you have ;) ) do share them with me..I love to see what others wear when they are on vacation.

And yes, I am no style master, so whatever I put on is purely based on comfort, which is top most in my styling priority, and what I fancy at the moment, of course also based on where I am going. So if you don't like something I wear, please don't kill me over it..thanks :)

This was just before I was heading out for clubbing in Baga, Goa, and this was about 11pm. I am wearing a simple pair of denim shorts, an old loose t-shirt, and carrying a basic sling. I am also wearing a simple pair of flat cloth shoes that look like denim. Makeup is minimal, and my super-greasy and frizzy hair is done in a half up style.


I am wearing a very old black turtleneck top here, it's about 15 years old, and still works great! And fits me great too :) The same pair of simple denim shorts. The gorgeous neckpiece you see here is bright and makes any outfit look fab. It was a gift and was found in the street market in Kolkata.

By the way, if you like the hair colour, it's the new home hair colour kit from BBlunt in the new range BBlunt Salon Secret High Shine Creme Hair Colour and the shade is Wine Deep Burgundy 4.20 Its an AWESOME COLOUR and shows up soooooo gorgeous! The pic that you see here is almost 3 months after I coloured my hair and still it shows up really pretty in the sun! Even as I am sharing this I am sitting with a head full of another gorgeous shade from the same range, and this time it is Blueberry Blue Black 2.10





I picked up this black and white striped long top that I paired with the same pair of simple denim shorts, again!! I bought them at Max store, for about INR 500. I generally do not wear cut sleeves, I am very irritated by my flabby arms, but am working on it, and thought it would be a good idea to experiment a bit. Makeup - Garnier BB cream, Maybelline colossal kajal, Colorbar liquid matte lipcolour in the shade Rustic and a little touch up with Lakme 9 to 5 in the shade Scarlett Drill, blush is also by Colorbar in the shade 009 Coral Craving, range is Cheekillusion blush.



This is an old pair of yellow cotton shorts I picked up from a Lifestyle store about 2 years back, and it was priced at about INR 500. The tee shirt is handpainted, I bought it for INR 350 at an art and handicraft mela in Mumbai this January. No makeup here, just a Maybelline compact to clear the grease at the beach and Maybelline baby lips lip balm in the electro pop range, in the shade Berry Crush.



This is more like a cover up and can also be worn as a cute kurti with leggings and even jeggings. You can wear it over your swimming costume, and I wore it with pale denim shorts. The top is a gorgeous bright colour and cost me about INR 350. The chappal I picked up from Max for about INR 300. The cloth jhola I picked up at a street stall in Goa for about INR 300.


Another gorgeous colour I have not tried earlier (I am starting to experiment and wear colours other than black!) and picked up this bright beautiful and absolutely soft and comfortable cotton kurta from a street stall in Goa for about INR 300. It works great as a cover up, can be worn as a regular kurti with jeggings and I paired it with pale blue denim shorts. The chappal is the same as above and the bright cloth backpack I had picked up on an earlier trip to Goa, for INR 300 from a street stall.

And now, I'm gonna sign off with a kiss to you all...




- Debolina Raja