Fashionistas Galore

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Quick And Easy Get Ready With Me #GRWM For Office And Mini Reviews: Featuring #Amazon #VaadiHerbals #Maybelline #Lakme #Coloressence #Garnier


So this is a very basic look I did for work, and trust me, even though I love makeup and all, I can't take more than 5 to 10 minutes to get ready. For starters, I don't have that much time to spend on makeup and getting ready, nor do I have the patience. So yes, all the products I have used will be mentioned below in detail, along with links from where you can buy them if you choose to do so :)

If you like the overall look or anything in particular, do read on, and thanks :)


Yes that's me...obviously you've seen me like this many times before, and here I am with the horrible zit that suddenly decides to grace me at the age of 35! Grrrr.... By the way, it was really horrible and painful, and I applied a plain white toothpaste last night to make it dry out, so today morning when I woke up, of course it was still there, but really dried out and no pain !!! Quick and effective home remedy isn't it? In this image, I have nothing on my face at all.

Products Used


I used a total of 7 products for the entire look, so here's a look at what I used.

  1. Lakme Compact in the shade Beige Honey
  2. Vaadi Herbals Lavender Anti-Ageing Massage Cream
  3. Maybelline New York Baby Lips Electro Pop in the flavour Fierce N Tangy
  4. Coloressence Aqua Makeup Base in the shade Pink LF-4
  5. Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Matte in the shade Pink Fantasy
  6. Maybelline Colossal Kajal
  7. Garnier Light Anti Dark Circle Roll On
Here's a look at the products in the order I used them:

1. Maybelline New York Baby Lips Electro Pop Fierce N Tangy


I absolutely love this one, the fragrance is too good and I love the taste of lime zest it leaves on my lips. I won't say this is the best lip balm for dry or chapped lips, at least not for me, but it is a close second to the Neutrogena one that I love.

Price INR 134



2. Vaadi Herbals Lavender Anti-Ageing Massage Cream

I love trying out face creams but this is definitely one of the best I have ever used. Not only is it really really kind on my skin, but the fact that it is lavender based is a sure winner. I love the relaxing fragrance, especially for a person like me who has sleep and headache issues, and this one takes care of all that, plus my dry skin. And yes, even though it says anti-ageing, which I am fine to use since I am 35 and have no qualms about, absolutely anyone could use it.

Price INR 149



3. Coloressence Aqua Makeup Base in the shade Pink LF-4

I got this as a review product and have loved it absolutely, especially as I have never tried something like this before. It is not at all heavy, and I loved the fact that just a tiny dot of the product is enough to give my face a boost of freshness. I don't like foundations, so this really helped :)

Price INR 180



4. Garnier Light Anti Dark Circle Roll On

I used this to add a tiny dot on the zit. Sorry but couldn't find the link online.

5. Lakme Compact in the shade Beige Honey

This is a repurchase, as I loved the Lakme Compact. It stays on for long without making the skin look dry or cakey, and takes care of any oiliness. Good for those with dry skin as well as oily skin.

Price INR 700



6. Maybelline Colossal Kajal Black

Okay, so I don't really need to say much about this, we all have used and used and used and loved this, at least I have. This is the one I wear all the time, as I only use kajal and not eyeliner.



7. Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Matte in the shade Pink Fantasy

I love the Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Matte series. My first purchase in this was the orange one called Tangerine Touch. This is one of the best matte pink shades I have ever tried, and it's creamy as well.

Price INR 487



And here's a little look at the complete look and the dress

Even though the dress is really pretty, let me just say that it is not for me :) As in, I didn't like myself in it. But it's a lovely and beautiful dress nonetheless.

Price INR 379 !!!!!






An old pair of tan boots I picked up from a store for about INR 700.

- Debolina Raja Gupta