Fashionistas Galore

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Oriflame Makeup Haul

image source

So obviously you all know that I do love makeup, and over the last few months, I have been looking for products that are cruelty-free.

So I was really happy when the lovely Mehak from Oriflame India asked me if I would like to review a few of their products.......

Before I tell you more about the products, let me tell you that ever since its foundation in 1967, Oriflame has worked towards a more conscious approach towards beauty. They were the first in the industry to reject animal testing, and in fact, use humans (above 18, willing healthy volunteers) to test all their products..

WOW !!!!! This is probably one main reason why I will be switching to this brand!

So before we get into the reviews, here is a look at what I have been sent by the brand to test and review. I am not being paid for this, and all views are my own, after properly testing each and every product that I will talk about.

 this is how it arrived - all nicely packed


 all the products were nicely placed inside a bubble wrap so no breakage or damage




 i was asked what i would like to review and this is what i asked for and got - i asked for 4 of their products


giordani gold bronzing pearls

 eye palette in the shade midnight pink


color drop lipstick in the shade liquid red


lip impact crayon in the shade deep berry

I have worn and tested all of the above products, and will share a separate post for each of the products mentioned above soon.

- Debolina Raja Gupta