The product I'm going to talk about today is from one of the brands that has been with me for quite a few years now - Biotique. I have been using different Biotique products for a long time now, and save for one, haven't had any issues with any of their products...you can read about it here.
The jar also states: This is not a cosmetic product. It has therapeutic properties.
How often I use it: Even though the jar recommends using it daily, I use it once a week.
Pricing: As with most of Biotique's products, this one too is priced at INR 199. Sorry the MRP print here is a bit washed out as you can see this is quite a used jar :-)
Texture and fragrance: The face pack is quite creamy. And as the name suggests, it smells of mud. If you've ever had a multani mitti pack, you'll know what I mean. It smells of mud in a earthy way, which I quite like. The scent is not overpowering, though it lingers slightly.
I have dry skin, and though this product is not extremely drying, it may tend to make the skin feel a bit stretched after you've cleaned it up. I would recommend using a moisturiser or cream right after you've washed your face.
My take on the product:
- Makes my skin look cleaner and feels smoother
- Immediately gives a fresh look to face
- Doesn't dry out the face too much
- Takes just about 10-15 minutes to dry up (I have dry skin) so I can also use this when I'm in a rush
- Not very bulky and can be carried along easily if you have to travel
- Works well on my skin
- Scent not overpowering
- Good amount of quantity that lasts a long time.
- Debolina Raja Gupta